JOSLIN Cecil Linen Dress
HOW AFTERPAY WORKS
1. At the checkout you will be able to select Afterpay as your payment method
2. Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
3. Pay over four interest-free fortnightly repayments
Find out more at Afterpay
HOW DOES ZIPPAY WORK:
1. At the checkout you will be able to select ZipPay as your payment method
2. Sign in with social or email and you’ll get a decision straight away
3. Complete your order
4. You pay over time, weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best.
Find out more at ZipPay
Available in Australia only. Questions? Call 1300 ZIPPAY (1300 947 729) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
L A V E N D E R
Main: 100% Linen Batiste
Lining: 100% Viscose Voile
A fitted, micro-mini length dress featuring an asymmetric one-shoulder neckline, balloon sleeve with shirt cuff detailing, bust cup detailing, double topstitching, an invisible zip through the centre-back seam for accessible wear and jelly tape through the internal neckline.
Linen Batiste is a natural, sustainable and luxury fabrication that breaths and keep you cool in warmer temperatures. It is in the nature of the linen composition to crush, thus this garment will need to be steam ironed before wear, and will naturally crease in areas of movement whilst wearing. Joslin’s linings are made of 100% viscose voile, a light weight, breathable fabric that is comfortable to wear in all climates.
Joslin only uses fabrications derived from natural compositions in each and every design, synthetics and plastics are only used when there is no natural alternative. Joslin proudly supports the Sustainable Fashion movement and a shift in consumer intelligence towards a more environmentally conscious Fashion Industry.
Our model Beck wears an Australian Size 6. Beck has a height of 178 cm, a Bust Circumference of 80 cm, Waist Circumference of 62 cm and Low Hip Circumference of 89 cm. Hand wash only. Wash, steam iron and remove hanging tape before wear.