GOLD INCENSE HOLDER BY KIRSTY LIEF
HOW AFTERPAY WORKS
1. At the checkout you will be able to select Afterpay as your payment method
2. Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
3. Pay over four interest-free fortnightly repayments
Find out more at Afterpay
HOW DOES ZIPPAY WORK:
1. At the checkout you will be able to select ZipPay as your payment method
2. Sign in with social or email and you’ll get a decision straight away
3. Complete your order
4. You pay over time, weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best.
Find out more at ZipPay
Available in Australia only. Questions? Call 1300 ZIPPAY (1300 947 729) Email: email@example.com
Hold your Incense sticks in a beautifully hand crafted, Matt gold Brass holders by Torquay jeweller Kirsty Leif. We love to support local creatives at This Is Incense.
"After a high school project uncovered a passion for making wearable art, and revealed a family history of metal smithing, Kirsty totally ignored all of that and pursued a career in graphic design. But a desire to use her hands to create rather than a computer saw her eventually return to metal smithing, and after taking a few courses, hours of trawling the internet and lots of practising the craft, Kirsty has found her true calling: being a jeweller. Kirsty lives in the coastal town of Torquay, Victoria, with her husband, son and giant fluffy dog. It's here, in her small studio, that she hand makes jewellery and brass homewares, and nothing makes her happier than turning metal and gems into art that can capture sentiment and joy for others."
Care: Always burn supervised and keep out of reach of children.