AYU SOUQ SCENTED OIL
HOW AFTERPAY WORKS
1. At the checkout you will be able to select Afterpay as your payment method
2. Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
3. Pay over four interest-free fortnightly repayments
Find out more at Afterpay
HOW DOES ZIPPAY WORK:
1. At the checkout you will be able to select ZipPay as your payment method
2. Sign in with social or email and you’ll get a decision straight away
3. Complete your order
4. You pay over time, weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best.
Find out more at ZipPay
Available in Australia only. Questions? Call 1300 ZIPPAY (1300 947 729) Email: email@example.com
Souq is a luminous floral perfume, mixing sacred oils to a form a heady and intoxicating scent. Notes of rose, jasmine, musk and sandalwood have long been revered for their grounding, cooling and calming properties. A Tridoshic blend, Souq is formulated in a base of organic jojoba and traditional Ayurvedic herbs.
Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha, Tridoshic.
Ayu scents are hand-blended in a base of the finest ingredients, including:
Jojoba Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis – A luxurious carrier oil that deeply moisturizes the skin and helps to retain a scent naturally over time.
Wheatgerm Oil, Triticum Vulgare — A natural fixative that is rich in natural vitamins A, B and D.
Ashwagandha, Withania Somnifera – A revered Ayurvedic herb with restorative qualities, encouraging clarity and overall wellness.
Amla, Phyllanthus Emblic – A balancing and fortifying Ayurvedic herb that also has powerful rejuvenating properties.
Sandalwood, Santalum Spicatum – The owner of grounding and cooling properties, Sandalwood is a precious and revered ancient oil.