AYU SMOKING ROSE
HOW AFTERPAY WORKS
1. At the checkout you will be able to select Afterpay as your payment method
2. Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
3. Pay over four interest-free fortnightly repayments
Find out more at Afterpay
HOW DOES ZIPPAY WORK:
1. At the checkout you will be able to select ZipPay as your payment method
2. Sign in with social or email and you’ll get a decision straight away
3. Complete your order
4. You pay over time, weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best.
Find out more at ZipPay
Available in Australia only. Questions? Call 1300 ZIPPAY (1300 947 729) Email: email@example.com
Paying tribute to the holy ghats of India, Smoking Rose features the sacred and deeply fragrant Kannauj rose, a fabled bloom that 'restores hearts that have gone and brings back withered souls'. Bathed in rich patchouli and smoky balsam of Peru, these notes were traditionally associated with mystical qualities that nurture the heart, offering protection and infinite love.
Ayu scents are hand-blended in a base of the finest ingredients, including:
Jojoba Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis – A luxurious carrier oil that deeply moisturizes the skin and helps to retain a scent naturally over time.
Wheatgerm Oil, Triticum Vulgare — A natural fixative that is rich in natural vitamins A, B and D.
Ashwagandha, Withania Somnifera – A revered Ayurvedic herb with restorative qualities, encouraging clarity and overall wellness.
Amla, Phyllanthus Emblic – A balancing and fortifying Ayurvedic herb that also has powerful rejuvenating
Sandalwood, Santalum Spicatum – The owner of grounding and cooling properties, Sandalwood is a precious and revered ancient oil.