AYU VALA SCENTED OIL
HOW AFTERPAY WORKS
1. At the checkout you will be able to select Afterpay as your payment method
2. Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
3. Pay over four interest-free fortnightly repayments
Find out more at Afterpay
HOW DOES ZIPPAY WORK:
1. At the checkout you will be able to select ZipPay as your payment method
2. Sign in with social or email and you’ll get a decision straight away
3. Complete your order
4. You pay over time, weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best.
Find out more at ZipPay
Available in Australia only. Questions? Call 1300 ZIPPAY (1300 947 729) Email: email@example.com
A lightweight cotton voile smock dress with blouson sleeves, golden tie details and a wear day-in-and-day-out kind of fit. This one was written in the stars.
Vala is the delicate, sweet scent of the sacred Bakula flower that fills the night air with its deep, rich honey aroma. Proclaimed to be a gift from the heavenly realms, this ethereal floral is lightly balanced with the soft, musky qualities of Ambrette Seed. These notes are endowed with Ayurvedic attributes that are uplifting, revitalising, grounding, radiating a peaceful atmosphere.
Ayu scents are hand-blended in a base of the finest ingredients, including:
Reduces Pitta and Kapha
Jojoba Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis – A luxurious carrier oil that deeply moisturizes the skin and helps to retain a scent naturally over time.
Wheatgerm Oil, Triticum Vulgare — A natural fixative that is rich in natural vitamins A, B and D.
Ashwagandha, Withania Somnifera – A revered Ayurvedic herb with restorative qualities, encouraging clarity and overall wellness.
Amla, Phyllanthus Emblic – A balancing and fortifying Ayurvedic herb that also has powerful rejuvenating properties.
Sandalwood, Santalum Spicatum – The owner of grounding and cooling properties, Sandalwood is a precious and revered ancient oil.